Assistant Store Manager
Rsvp Prom and Pageant is one of the largest and fastest growing Prom and Pageant Stores in the Southeast and is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail management!
We're growing and our popular stores are looking for a Retail Assistant Manager to help oversee the efficiency of our sales floor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the customer's ultimate shopping experience and providing training and support to Sales Associates while working collaboratively with the business team.
Behind the scenes, the Assistant Manager will oversee retail operations, including inventory and visual merchandising and be actively involved with building our sales team and providing them with the guidance and training necessary to provide exceptional customer service. Our most successful Assistant Store Managers are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills.
- Manage the day to day operations of a high paced formal wear store
- Drive floor management to ensure an exceptional shopping experience
- Drive achievement of store customer service satisfaction goals and standards
- Provide leadership and team building in driving sales, service and profitability
- Flexibility to work retail schedules such as weekends, evenings, and holidays
MANAGING YOUR TEAM:
- Provide input on associate performance
- Support store manager in recruiting efforts
- Provide recognition and motivation to the team
- Assist in managing the day-to-day activities of all staff
- Create and maintain a high performance team and environment
- Scheduling of employees, cover any shortage or error in scheduling
MANAGING YOUR STORE:
- Ensure the store looks its best at all times
- Receive, inspect and tag all new merchandise
- Implement window installations and interior displays
- Ensure customers are being helped in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for submitting Special Orders, Returns and Exchanges
- Responsible for a clean and maintained store, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Schedule opening and closing duties - ensure proper procedures are followed
- Ensure daily payment transactions are balanced and drawer counts are correct
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities and maximize sales
- Execute merchandise and visual presentations to maximize sales and profitability
- Experience Required: Minimum 1 year prior retail experience
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
At Rsvp Prom and Pageant, we believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room to develop your career. Ready for some rapid growth of your own? Apply Now!